This is a top to bottom engine rebuild for your horizontal Honda 50cc based engine found in all hardtail and softail Z50's.
The rebuild includes but is not limited to:
- Complete teardown and inspection of all components
- Engine cases and side covers refinished
- Top end is rebuilt with a fresh overbore, new valves, seats, guides and gaskets
- Transmission is cleaned and repaired if necessary.
- Clutch is rebuilt
- New shift rod and kickstart shaft if splines are damaged
- Brand new hardware set
- New gaskets and seals
- Engine is heat cycled with a total of 1 hour run-time for break-in